Some of the awesome things I make don't quite belong on their own page or fit on the other standard webcomic pages. Kind of like me in high school... But there's a place for them here! Downloads, tutorials, and papercraft so far. Please check them out.
We have a few avatars to download and try on: 100 x 100 pixels for your convenience. Just right-click and save.
Also, help yourself to these scenic wallpapers.
How I make comic pages is briefly described in a tutorial of my Basic Procedure.
We have paper models of SSG characters for you to download and construct. Check out our Facebook page for additional images of completed models.
The number of stars indicate the level of difficulty. Fewer stars means the model is easier to assemble. The instructions are pretty photo heavy so they are broken down into three steps each.
Some general tips:
- Print the patterns onto heavier paper like card stock or matte photo paper for extra durability.
- Make sure the printer doesn't rescale the image.
- Cut slowly and take your time.
- When scoring, use a ruler for cleaner folds.
- Keep your hands clean so as not to smudge the models. Be especially careful of glue.
- Use as little glue as possible so the paper doesn't warp.